WHO ARE WE?
Our culture is fun, but we are still serious about what we do. Our vision is to be recognized as a unique bar serving high-quality and unique Street Food. Our mission is to provide the highest level of hospitality through a valued team delivering excellent products, facility, and service.
WHO WOULD IT SUIT?
You're someone who hits the ground running at every shift and enjoys a fast-paced environment. You’re a highly organized individual with a passion for food and ensuring an excellent guest experience for all. Applicants must have at least 1-year of kitchen experience.
- Passionate about food and providing excellent guest experiences.
- A team player able to energize a team.
- Able to effectively communicate with customers and staff.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of organization in a fast-paced environment while acting as a team player.
- Able to reach, bend and, frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain excellent food execution and food safety compliance.
- Follow the opening and closing procedures and checklists to keep the kitchen running smoothly
- Work as a team to keep a clean and sanitary work area
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Culinary: 1 year (required)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place