Who Are We?
At GRETA, our culture is fun, but we are still serious about what we do. Our vision is to be recognized as a unique bar serving high quality and unique Street Food. Our mission is to provide the highest level of hospitality through a valued team delivering excellent products, facility, and service. We want to provide a place where everyone feels comfortable letting loose and having fun.
WHO ARE YOU?
You're someone who enjoys mixing handcrafted cocktails and creating an excellent guest experience from behind the bar.
- Fun, Dependable, Sociable and Genuine
- A team player able to energize a team
- Organized while working in a fast-paced environment while acting as a team player
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Able to reach, bend and, frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a cocktail bartender
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide incredible guest experiences
- Make handcrafted cocktails
- Engage with guests about the drink program
- Give brief overview of how arcade games work to guests, with suggestions of your personal favourites
- Tell the stories about our authentic and international street food
- Hourly Wage
- Industry leading discount available company-wide at all GRETA and Hudsons Canada’s Pub locations
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.20 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bartenders: 3 years (preferred)