Who Are We?
At GRETA, our culture is fun, but we are still serious about what we do. Our vision is to be recognized as a unique bar serving high quality and unique Street Food. Our mission is to provide the highest level of hospitality through a valued team delivering excellent products, facility, and service. We want to provide a place where everyone feels comfortable letting loose and having fun.
WHO ARE YOU?
You're someone who hits the ground running at every shift and enjoys a fast-paced environment. You’re a highly organized individual with a passion to ensure an excellent guest experience for all.
- Outgoing, social, genuine, fun, and dependable
- A team player able to energize a team
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while acting as a team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to reach, bend and, frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a cocktail bartender
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure excellent guest experiences
- Commit to a high stand product with food and beverage programs
- Help to mentor and train employees on a regular basis
- Administrative tasks as required
- Industry leading discount available company-wide at all GRETA and Hudsons Canada’s Pub locations
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive wages
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- First-Line Managers: 1 year (preferred)
- bartending: 3 years (required)